We at Allwin Services Pte Ltd ("Allwin") take our responsibilities under the PDPA very seriously. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and we believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
If at any time you have any questions about this policy or any other questions about how we may manage, protect and / or process your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer (the 'DPO') through our contact page.
- "Personal data" is defined in the PDPA as data, actual or not, about a person who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information that an organization has or is likely to have access. Common examples of personal data can include names, identification numbers, contact details, medical records, photographs, and video images.
- We will collect your personal data in accordance with the PDPA. We will inform you of the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, used, disclosed and / or processed, as well as your consent to the collection, use, disclosure and / or processing of your personal data for the intended purposes, except if an exception to the law allows us to collect and process your personal data without your consent.
Types of Personal Data Collected: In order to carry out the activities of the Company, including the
registration and administration of products and services related to the Company (including relevant
online services), you may be asked to provide personal data such as, among others, the following, without
which it may not be possible to fulfil your request:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your gender
- Your emergency contacts
- State of health, hobbies and leisure activities
- Correspondence address and / or billing address
- Payment details, including credit card and bank information
- Contact details, including the contact's name and phone number and email address
- Your picture taken with a phone camera (or similar equipment) for visual identification
In some cases, you may also be asked to provide certain data that can be used to further improve our
products and services and / or better tailor the type of information presented to you. In most cases, this
type of data is optional although, when the requested service is a personalized service, or the provision of a
product or depends on the provision of all the requested data, the failure to provide the requested data may
prevent us from providing the service to you. . This type of data includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary scale and job details
- Education and profession
- Other related products and services to which you have subscribed
- Health conditions and demographics of the family and home
We may collect, use, disclose and / or process your personal data for one or more of the following
(collectively, the "Purposes")
- Review and / or process your membership application with us, including asking you to complete relevant forms defining your health and lifestyle to verify your fitness level at the time of application with us;
To facilitate and manage your membership with us, including but not limited to:
- provide and organize your personal training programs and other instructor-led fitness classes;
- provide you with updates on the status of the service;
- manage your personal training and other training / fitness packages;
- process the payment of your membership fees and / or any other relevant fees that you may incur;
- operation of the Allwin member database;
- provide you with all the benefits set forth in the terms of your membership, including to manage the relevant referral programs applicable to your membership;
- track your fitness levels with systems provided by us or our service provider.
- provide you with an assessment of your physical condition upon request;
- manage your access to the online services provided by Allwin;
- manage your access to the online services provided by the Company;
- Carry out your instructions or respond to any inquiry provided by (or purportedly made by) you or on your behalf;
- Contact or communicate with you by phone / voice call, SMS and / or fax, email and / or postal mail in order to administer and / or manage your membership with us, such as, among others, provide you with related information with: the status of your membership; any updates to the status of the service; reminders of appointments and / or sessions that you have booked with Allwin, either by email or by notification through our app; unpaid or membership dues one of the objectives indicated in paragraphs 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 above; or
- Carry out due diligence or other assessment in accordance with any legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that we may have implemented;
- To prevent or investigate any fraud, illegal activity, omission or misconduct, whether related to your membership in us or any other matter arising out of your membership in us, and whether or not you suspect the foregoing;
- Comply with or as required by applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including complying with disclosure requirements as required by any law that requires us and / or for the purposes of any directives issued by authorities. regulatory or other, whether in Singapore or elsewhere, that we are expected to comply with;
- Comply with or as required by any request or instruction from a government authority; or respond to requests for information from public bodies, ministries, statutory councils or other similar authorities. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that we can / will disclose your personal data to the aforementioned parties at their request or instruction;
- Carry out research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analysis, surveys and / or profiling) to improve our services and facilities for the purpose of enhancing your membership in us or for your benefit, or to improve any of our products or services for your benefit;
- Storage, hosting, backup (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of Singapore;
- Provide and send you marketing, advertising and promotional information, material and / or documents related to your membership with us that we believe may be useful or of your interest, by (i) postal mail to your address(es)) postal(s) and / or electronic transmission to your email address (es), and (ii) if you give your consent, by phone, SMS / MMS and / or fax to your number (s) ) phones);
- Since the Purposes for which we can / will collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will inform you of this other purpose when obtaining your consent, unless the processing of your personal data without your consent is authorized by the PDPA or by law.
- By submitting personal data, you agree and warrant that: you have the power and authority to provide this personal data to Allwin; the personal data provided is correct and truthful; has informed the person of the purposes for which their personal data is collected, used and disclosed, as well as the parties to which Allwin may disclose or transfer such personal data, as indicated Y the person has consented to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal data for such purposes.
- We respect the confidentiality of the personal data you provide us.
- In this sense, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent that allows us to do so. However, please note that we may disclose your personal data to third parties without obtaining your prior consent in certain situations, including but not limited to the following: cases where disclosure is required or permitted based on applicable laws and / or regulations; cases where the purpose of such disclosure is clearly in your best interest and consent cannot be obtained in a timely manner when the disclosure is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens your life, health or safety or that of another person; cases where disclosure is necessary for any investigation or proceeding; cases in which personal data is disclosed to an official of a prescribed police agency, upon presentation of a written authorization signed by the head or director of that police agency or a person of similar rank, certifying that the personal data is for the purposes of the functions or duties of the official; cases where the disclosure is made to a public body and such disclosure is necessary in the public interest; when such disclosure without your consent is permitted by the PDPA or by law.
- The examples listed above in paragraph 3.2 are not intended to be exhaustive. For more information on exceptions, we recommend that you refer to the second, third, and fourth annexes to the PDPA that are available to the public athttp://statutes.agc.gov.sg.
- When we disclose your personal data to third parties with your consent, we will do our best to require these third parties to protect your personal data.
- To the extent possible, we will validate the data provided using generally accepted practices and guidelines. This includes the use of checksum verification on certain numeric fields, such as account numbers or credit card numbers. In some cases, we can validate the data provided with pre-existing data held by the company. In some cases, the Company must review the original documentation before we can use personal data such as identity cards and / or proof of address.
- The Company will comply with an individual's request not to use their personal data for direct marketing purposes. Such request must clearly indicate the details of the personal data for which the request is made. Specifically, we ask that you include the corresponding account numbers assigned to the company that are printed on the company statements / invoices. Also clearly indicate the authority under which you are authorized to make such a request. Unless otherwise stated in accordance with the foregoing, the Company may use any of the data collected in the normal course of its activities for the purposes set out in paragraph 2.1 above.
- Allwin provides links to websites outside of the Allwin site. These linked sites are not under the control of Allwin, and Allwin is not responsible for the behavior of companies linked to the Allwin website, or the performance or otherwise of any content and / or software included on such external websites.
- You can request to access and / or correct the personal data that is currently in our possession or under our control by sending us a written request. We will need sufficient information from you to verify your identity and the nature of your request in order to process your request. Therefore, please send your request in writing to our online application forms.
- For a request for access to personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to process the request, we will attempt to provide you with the relevant personal data within 30 days. If we cannot respond to you within such 30 days, we will notify you as soon as possible within which we can provide you with the requested information. Please note that the PDPA exempts certain types of personal data from being subject to your request for access.
For a request for correction of personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to
process the request, we:
- Please correct your personal data within 30 days. If we are unable to do so within those 30 days, we will notify you as soon as possible within which we can make the correction. Please note that the PDPA exempts certain types of personal data from being the subject of your request for correction and provides for situations where we should not make the correction despite your request; Y
- Subject to paragraph 8.4, we will forward the corrected personal data to any other organization to which Allwin has disclosed the personal data within one year prior to the correction date, unless that other organization has not done so. you need the personal data corrected for legal reasons. or for commercial purposes.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 8.3.2, we may, if you consent, send the corrected personal data only to specific organizations to which we have disclosed the personal data within one year before the date of the correction.
- We will also charge you a reasonable fee for handling and processing your requests for access to your personal data. We will provide you with a written estimate of the fees we will charge you. Please note that we are not required to respond to or process your request for access unless you have agreed to pay the fees.
- You can withdraw your consent to the collection, use and / or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by submitting your request on the following web page and using the online form established in it.
- We will process your request within a reasonable period of time from such request to withdraw consent and we will not collect, use or disclose your personal data in the manner indicated in your request. However, your withdrawal of your consent could have certain legal consequences derived from such withdrawal. In this sense, depending on the extent of your withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your personal data, this may mean that we will not be able to continue your existing relationship with us.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete if it is likely that Allwin will use your personal data to make a decision that affects you or that it will be disclosed to another organization. However, this means that you must also inform us of any changes to your personal data that you have initially provided to us. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete personal data resulting from your failure to update any changes to your personal data that you initially provided to us.
- We will also implement reasonable safeguards to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secure. Appropriate security measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and / or alteration of your personal data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties that is entirely attributable to factors beyond our control.
- We will also implement measures so that your personal data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and / or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which such personal data was collected is no longer served by the conservation of these personal information; and (ii) the retention is no longer necessary for other legal or business purposes.
- When it is necessary to transfer your personal data outside of Singapore, we will comply with the PDPA in doing so. In this regard, this includes that we obtain your consent unless an exception under the PDPA or the law applies, and that we take appropriate measures to ensure that the foreign organization receiving the personal data is bound by legally binding obligations to provide the personal data transferred with a standard. protection that is at least comparable to the protection provided by law. This may include entering into an appropriate contract with the foreign host organization dealing with the transfer of personal data or allowing the transfer of personal data without such a contract if PDPA or the law allows us to do so.
- If you have a complaint or complaint regarding the way we process your personal data or the way we comply with the PDPA, we invite you to contact us with your complaint.
- Please contact us by email through our contact page with your complaint or claim.
- If it is an email or letter filing a complaint, your indication in the subject line that it is a PDPA complaint would help us respond quickly. your complaint by forwarding it to the appropriate staff in our organization for processing. For example, you can insert the subject heading as "PDPA Complaint".
- We will certainly do our best to resolve any complaint or claim you may have promptly and fairly.
- As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will review our policies, procedures and processes from time to time.
- You are encouraged to visit the above website from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies regarding the protection of personal data.
- Allwin reserves the right to modify any of the terms contained in this document in accordance with local law, to comply with the requirements of its global policy and for any other purpose that the Company deems necessary.
- We may collect, use, disclose and / or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes: